Saturday, March 1, 2008

Time is flying by

I am supposed to be working on paperwork, instead spent about an hour reading Krista's blog and looking at all the precious pictures of the kids. Andrea, I don't know that I will get to read yours tonight, but will soon.
Things have been absolutely CRAZY! My miagrains have not been helping any either!
The weekend before last dad was coming home from work on Saturday, hydroplained into the rear of a truck, in his 1968 camaro that he still drives everyday. It has a heater, defroster, and A/C just none of them work. That's right after 40 years dad still has not gotten it restored. He and the other party were not injured, Thank You GOD!
Mom is afficially not going back to work at Southlake Family Medicine. The Lord is telling her repeatedly this is not where she belongs. She has been going through cardiac rehab, trying to build back up her strength, up till this week. Monday, she went to take a picture of Lacy, took a step back and tripped an fell. Luckly she caught herself, her head was headed right for the corner of the stair railing at the bottom. She caught herself with her right arm, jammed her shoulder, twisted her knee, and fell on her hip. Nothing broke, Thank God!
This is the 3rd weekend Lacy has had competitions. The past two were for Farmerettes. They did great at both, won all kinds of awards. Last weekends was in San Antonio. Along with Lacy's 16th b-day on the 24th. It was kinda a bummer, we all went up there, stayed in the same hotel, but the Director wouldn't allow us to join them in their activities. But with Lacy, she believes her b-day is to be celebrated all month long. So of course it has been party, party! Her competition tommorrow is a National Cheerleading Competition. After tomorrow, I will actually have a break from all of this, YEAH! I Love It, but I have to say I am glad it's going to be done for at least a bit. She plans to graduate a year early an has figured out what she has to do, to be able to. YIKES!!! This is all happening way to fast!!!! I had wanted to be so much more prepared, be able to help with a car, and now I have to even think about college $ already. Where is the PAUSE button???
Had to go to court this week for Miss Destiny having to many tardies. Every morning is a battle! I explained to the judge that I have had miagrains since I was 6, have ulcerative colonitis, irritable bowel syndrome, and tore out all the soft tissue in my lower vertibra. I am working two jobs, I have a preventative that I take nightly, for my miagrains, which once I am asleep, I am out. I will do things and not have any idea I did them etc...Basically I can sleep for 15 hours, no problem. If I don't get home till late, and take my medicine, it is difficult to get up in the morning.
Destiny will fight for an hour with me just to get up, and nothing I ground her from, privaleges taken away, spanking her, cold water, ice pack, NOTHING fazes her. I read the papers to her where they will fine me and could put me in jail. Still no cooperation. She could ride the bus if she would just get up. I asked if she could visit juvi. So the judge asked Destiny if she knew what handcuffs are, Destiny said yes. Then she told her that she had two other kids taken away in handcuffs to juvinile hall that morning. It was also her resposibility to get up and get to school. She didn't care if she went in her pj's or underwear, she better get there. So at least for last Thur. & Fri. she got up without a fight and made it to the bus YEAH! God I pray that worked for good!!! Her grades are great she is just so determined, head strong, MAJOR! Thank God the Judge did not fine me! I told Destiny when we got in the car, that the judge was talking about putting her in jail, not me! Miss Destiny Angel is tiny, but mighty! Her horns hold up her halo! LOL!
Bye for now!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Kids sure make life crazy! Bruce has the Ulcerative Colitis. I said he has an awesome doc that keeps him doing. I have IBS and have for years. I know what a pain it is. Don't have the migraine issue. Sorry about that. Your girls are beautiful. I'm sure they keep you sooo busy!

Krista said...

I'm ready for an update!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hi honey? You need to blog more! Hope all is doing well,
A